To book or cancel an appointment, please call us on 0121 389 1100. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can offer the appointment to another patient.
If you require an Interpreter, please let us know at the beginning of the call.
The receptionists may ask the nature of your condition in order to assess the degree of urgency and help you to obtain the earliest appointment. All information given is treated with total confidentiality. Urgent cases are seen on the day.
If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days. You may have to wait longer if you want to see particular GP or wish to book an appointment for a particular day or time slot. If you don’t need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to one week in advance if this is more convenient for you.
Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a nurse within two working day.
Please say immediately if your call is an emergency.
Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. (We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.)
Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters.
Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
How you can help us:
- Be on time for your appointment, as the system will automatically mark you as Did Not Attend after a certain time and there is no guarantee that we will be able to squeeze you into a late slot.
- Tell us if you need to cancel.
- Call for a home visit or urgent appointment before 11:00am.
- We do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the phone.
- Ring for test results after 14:00pm.